I've been photographing and capturing stories for a decade. Of course, my most favorite of all is this one. I met and married my best friend Michael right out of college. We've built a home filled with love for our babies and dogs. When I'm not working, you can find me with my family. They are my favorite people on the planet and we do everything together.
Things I Love
- my family
- people, their stories, the energy and perspective they bring
- al fresco weddings
- fresh florals
- couples madly in love
- bright pops of color
- traveling and experiencing new places
- days that start, end and are filled with joy, laughter and lots of celebrating
- simple beauty found in the delicate details
- champagne, pass the bubbly!
2012: Booked and photographed my very first wedding!
2014: Joined The Love Togs and Alison Kundratic became my mentor and sweet friend.
2018: Officially launched Amanda Steinhauer Photography, LLC.
2020: Published in Wisconsin Bride Magazine
2021: Photographed my 100th wedding!